looking at a low mileage vert

RusticGrain

Hey all, new guy here. Always been a fan of the  "other" GM brands. Growing up there was always a lot of the buick, chev, pontiacs around here but it was always a little rare to come across the olds and I tend to gravitate towards something you don't see every day. 

Anyways I work as a territory rep travelling about 5-6000 km/month (3500 miles?) and am putting heavy mileage on my truck in the process, all highway mind you but still. I've been thinking about picking up a summer ride to split my annual driving in half and spread it out. Run my truck through the winter and a nice summer cruiser for the nicer months. Always love driving the wife's jeep with the top down so thought a nice little convertible would be fun. I came across an ad for a 95 Cutlass Supreme recently that seems like it's in near mint condition that has 85,000 km's (around 50,000 miles I believe). Dark green with the tan roof/interior, guy says no rust, just has some damage to the leather on the driver's seat. 

I guess what I'm wondering is, with the 3.4, what can a person reasonable expect for reliability/life of the car? Assuming the first 85k hasn't been used hard and well maintained, would I be looking at 200,000 miles? I understand timing belts are key on these, any other typical area's to watch? If I can get up to have a look at the car what are some typical problem areas on the Old's to watch for? 

Thanks