Funny guy has a Funny Car

VirtualBread

I bought a 91 lumina euro coupe last year, and i've got a few questions about it. Decided to make an account. I'll probably be here as long as I have the car.

it's kinda rusty, but was originally a Georgia car. Bought from some shady dealers down by Milwaukee in WI for 1300. Really good deal, 130k miles on it.

Odometer isnt accurate anymore, speedo doesn't work properly. 4SPD OD auto, pretty fun to drive. Just a few minor replacements have been done, but I fear more work will need to be done. FL is squeaking over bumps, and it seems like the shock (forget if its a coilover setup or not, i drive trucks and sh*t most of the time).

Love the thing, but it has flaws that really shouldn't surprise me, for being a 30 year old car. Otherwise it's worked perfect, except for the aforementioned speedo, temp gauge not working properly (sits on the line to the left of center) and oil pressure gauge (pegged out but DID work like a gauge and not a sender). Very strong motor, I should probably change the oil and filter (i really don't remember the last time i did it, ha. Also the door handles broke (the stupid vertical ones), dunno how to replace em. I'll send some pics tomorrow, or maybe today. 

One more thing, really not the place for it, but will this new cluster of mine swap in? it was out of a '93 lumina sedan but instead of an oil pressure gauge, it has a charge gauge. I like worrying about my alternator (i've had 5-6 go out in my trucks) more than my oil.

Edited by VirtualBread
more info :)

Door handles are easy to change out.  There’s cap nuts on the inside of the door jam. Are they broke or just need to be adjusted which is typical.  As for parts, should be able to get what you need from rock auto, JY, or eBay.