Wiper problem

5speedz34

Ok, so I replaced my blades with Bosch blades, and now for some reason they always want to chatter, and leave "fog" behind for a couple of seconds this is really beginning to piss me off can anyone help me with this?

just wait, they are new blades and simply grip too well, after some time and a few rains they will be smooth, and please don't put anything on them like some people have to soften them up cause any of that shit will get smeared all over the windshield. but who knows of that Rain X stuff could help that, never used it.

i got $2.00 a peice blades from walmart and they are the best blades i have ever put on the car - no shit. And if you use the Rain-X washer fluid, you rarely have to use your wirers anyway. With that rain-x washer fluid, you spray it once and you can drive in a full downpour and rarely have to touch the wipers, the rain just runs right off instantly.

0 Justin

actually...i had a set of bosch and were awful. Basicly left crud or somethingf on my windwshild, that it would make a sick nosie on every wipe. I will never buy em again.

i usu. use ANCO from walmart!

jon

And if you use the Rain-X washer fluid, you rarely have to use your wirers anyway. With that rain-x washer fluid, you spray it once and you can drive in a full downpour and rarely have to touch the wipers, the rain just runs right off instantly.

0 Justin

That RainX fluid is great stuff... I use the RainX de-icer in the winter, and the RainX bug remover in the summer. It's worth every premium penny!!!

Yeah, I use the Rain-X stuff to, but the thing is I've gone through like 3 sets of blades and they've all chattered. I was thinking maybe that for some reason, I needed to put the extra clip the always give you on, but I asked a guy at Autozone and he said undo the nut at the base of the arm and pull up cuz there to close to the windshield. :roll: :roll: But I'm probaly just gonna get new arms, and go from there.