UA-65274002-1 Jump to content

Welcome!  I actually seen the CL ad on this car awhile back and wondered if those rims were factory painted white, very pretty car!  I love the triple white!  Nice find.

9 hours ago, Imp558 said:

Welcome!  I hope both of you guys make threads in members rides!

I agree.  Both are beautiful cars.  Can't wait to see the progress on that beautiful, loaded GP.  Also, can't wait to learn more about the quad-white vert.  It's in outstanding condition!

10 hours ago, limited edition cutlass 94 said:

hello everyone, my name is rob, a newbie here just bought this limited ed. cutlass supreme conv. in amazing condition and loaded except heads up. i know how many in this color combo thanks to someone on this site(393) anyone know why and how many limited edition were made.

Hello Rob.  Beautiful car you bought.  A member saw this car for sale and there was conversation about it on the site before you bought it.  I'm glad you joined.  I looked at the CL add, but don't remember how many miles were on it.  It would be a great if you started a separate thread in the "Member's Rides" section of the forum so we can learn all about your car.  You'll learn so much about your car on this forum.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:33 AM, limited edition cutlass 94 said:

hello everyone, my name is rob, a newbie here just bought this limited ed. cutlass supreme conv. in amazing condition and loaded except heads up. i know how many in this color combo thanks to someone on this site(393) anyone know why and how many limited edition were made.

DSCN1540.JPG

DSCN1548.JPG

DSCN1544.JPG

DSCN1530.JPG

DSCN1508.JPG

DSCN1511.JPG

DSCN1494.JPG

DSCN1501.JPG

DSCN1502.JPG

Nice Cutlass! I didn't even know there was a limited edition. I wish mine had those cool rear bucket seats...