• MaroonRegal

• hoodilio

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd do one or two of these three things:

a) build a replica of an A/C Cobra.

B) buy an '87 Grand National

c) buy and/or restore a '69 Cougar Convertible or Cougar Eliminator

knew a guy up north that had one - light blue - that ran 10.8 all motor out of the 302 in it. Got like 2.5 mpg though - lol, it was his daily driver too, but he lived right behind where he worked.

he owned a gas station last time i talked to him a while back. Been trying to get ahold of him but to no avail

- Justin

Fully tricked out '96 Impala SS. Domestic baby!!!

You can buy a stock '96 Impala SS for roughly 20k Can. Put 20k in upgrades and you can have a 800+hp Hell on Wheels Impala SS for 40k!

Not too shabby. Beside the look on those little ricer fags faces would be too priceless, after you own their little tin can of a car.

SS for life.

knew a guy up north that had one - light blue - that ran 10.8 all motor out of the 302 in it. Got like 2.5 mpg though - lol, it was his daily driver too, but he lived right behind where he worked.

he owned a gas station last time i talked to him a while back. Been trying to get ahold of him but to no avail

- Justin

Damn! 10.8 out of a Classic Cougar... That'd be my dream car right there. Except in red.

on the real note i would love to get a 1984 monte carlo ss but in a dif thread bout what we wanted for cars u guys introduced me to the gn wich looks just like the monte but bigger motor so now i would love to get my hands on a gnx n mod the shit out of it

on the real note i would love to get a 1984 monte carlo ss but in a dif thread bout what we wanted for cars u guys introduced me to the gn wich looks just like the monte but bigger motor so now i would love to get my hands on a gnx n mod the shit out of it

Actually a GNX has a smaller motor than a Monte Carlo. Monte Carlos came with either a 4.3 V6 (not the SS though) or a 305 V8.

GNX's had a 3.8 v6 with a turbo. A GNX will kill an SS with the shitty 305.

I would have to say a '64 Galaxie 500 XL hardtop, Pagota green, black XL interior (buckets and console), 417 cubic inch stroker FE big block, factory Shelby 427 aluminum heads, Shelby long tubes (2.25" primaries), factory 390 FE 3-duece set-up, Hurst-shifted 4-speed top-loader on the floor, and some fat Torque-Thrust D's all around. And maybe a Thunderbolt tear-drop hood down the road. Oh wait, that car is already in my garage. Oh well, I guess I'd have to go with either an '05 Mustang or '05 Lightning when they are for sale.

ZL1 camaro, gto Judge, GTX or my car with about 100,000 dumped into it. i'd make it a rwd big block with tubs. If i were to go to a new car it'd have to be the Ligenfelter 427 BB with twin screws and no badges, or a Lexus IS 430 turboed (they only make a is 300) GOD I WISH I WAS A RICH BOY! :x

What's with all the damn imports?

Now, for my dream cars.

Holden Coupe4 AWD LS1 6 speed (technically not an import since the bastards won't let us have any)

New GTO

1974 GTO

2002 Trans Am WS6

Holden Ute SS

Holden GTO

Any other Holden Commodore based car with the LS1.

HSV, baby!

EDIT: Woohoo, post 500!

good ole 1st 2nd gen f.brd, sportin either a NON ecm big ole kill all engine, or the lt-5(zr1). my car fixed up good (drop it off @ lingenfelter's garage in decatur, IN!!!) any firehawk, viper, a custom kitt TA, the GTA body, w/cowl hood!!