GPF Died, So hi peoples

bluegtp91

I've posted a few times...

Guess I'll introduce myself.  I'm Nick.

Internet keyboard warrior; safely modding thread typer, no mo wbody owner.  Got my '03 GTP back in '06 with only 40k on the clock.  The rest is a mess of ignorance and horrible financial choices over the last decade+ till I sold my '98 GTP parts car last fall.

I've had a handful of GP's, couple delta cars (Cobalt's) and now a C5 Corvette...and whatever other garbage in-between.

I like the look here; really organized and you guys are about to get a little more popular with the closing of GPF.net yesterday I'd assume (or so it seems).

Look forward to helping people as I've got some strong opinions and plenty of wrench time in the 97-08 cars.  I'd tag some pics but we all know how Photobucket did us recently, lol.  I attached a pic of the 'Vette...kinda limited from the work computer but I'll toss up some stuff of my old rides later on.

Thanks for having me along peoples!

post-10750-0-52048600-1512503721_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Welcome! Beautiful Corvette! My cousin has a 99 Arctic White FRC. one of 600 I think is what he said. 

The AW FRC's are super rare.  I'd tell your cousin to hold onto it...the C5's have already pretty much hit their plateau.  Only place to go is up :)

Welcome! Nice Corvette..my wife has expressed interest in a C4.

C5's are cheap enough now...just look around.  I'd never ever want a C4.  So many discontinued parts; not to mention the 5.7 LT's were slowwwwwww.

Welcome, we have sections for "other" car write-ups if you'd like to roll a thread. A lot of us have our Non-W cars in there.

Might have to do that.  Thank ya!

The AW FRC's are super rare. I'd tell your cousin to hold onto it...the C5's have already pretty much hit their plateau. Only place to go is up :)

C5's are cheap enough now...just look around. I'd never ever want a C4. So many discontinued parts; not to mention the 5.7 LT's were slowwwwwww.

Might have to do that. Thank ya!

Yeah he knows that lol. Only mods it has are a short throw shifter. Borla exhuast. Tint, wheels, tune, and lowered.

25cbef92954c265a9917b9ec992e8c95.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'd never ever want a C4.  So many discontinued parts; not to mention the 5.7 LT's were slowwwwwww

Eh... the LT4 in my '96 isn't so bad. Neck snapping 1-2 shifts at 5800 rpm lol. But it sure is pretty.

post-10870-0-58876400-1514612207_thumb.jpg