New here long time 5th gen w body grand prix lover

TpottsThe1

So I just discovered the message told me to post here first haven't figured out this whole site yet but I did post in powerTrain section with a question about turbochargING my 95 gtp please read please help. Facebook groups pretty much act like my generation of gtp's didn't exist so yea please help

Welcome to the forum. Yeah fb can be like that. Don't worry bout it though, all that exists here is mostly 88-96 W stuff. Some of us have 2Gs and 3Gs but 1G is king here.

Thanks for the welcome I'm definitely looking to restore mine completely

Have a dedicated daily driver and know where all the salvage yards are near you, one does not simply find parts for these cars. A complete restoration isnt impossible just going to be time consuming tracking down some parts. With an LQ1 in what I`m assuming is your first car, your hands are going to be full just maintaining it first.

O no I'm 24 married with a 3yr old. My first vehicle was actually a 1986 f250 with a 351 windsor. And have had a few other cars. I currently own a 2001 malibu (wifes car) 3.1

1999 jeep cherokee sport 4.0 that I put a 95 4.0 in even tho the Internet said I couldn't and it works great.

1993 f150 with a 5.0

And my newest and my favorite 1995 gtp

And by restore I am more referring to the body and maybe a rebuild on the motor. But that all depends on which directions I go.

And coltus junkyard in danville illinois has some of these non of which are lq1 I do not think haven't had time to go out and look