1972 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

jjpilacho

Hey guys, I am currently having a very hard time finding the Driver/Passenger Side Rocker Panels/Rocker Panel Cover. If any of you could help me find leads for this part I would really appreciate it. You would think it would be simple.. but OPG doesn't even have it.. I am at a bit of a loss on what to do.     Thanks, Josh 

it is considered the rocker panel molding, it covers the actual rocker panel.. it has five pins/clips that come with it I guess. and they snap into the body... under the door there are obvious holes for those pins. But from the link provided The picture of the part itself is some what unreliable.. and no product details.

Is it chrome?  Lots of old cars in yards around here...it might be something I can find in decent used condition around here.

yeah its chrome. I can't find any in my area or online. they have "mock ones" but I would prefer one a little dirty over a piece of sheetmetal. If you could find it that would be amazing. All the scrap yards around me have been just about picked through as far as cutlass parts.

Ok guys, so an Update. I have found some.. They are in Florida. They are Originals. He wants 75ea. Understandable, that seems to be about the price for the sheetmetal ones I had found if not MORE... They are pretty dirty, and as far as I can tell, A small rock ding on one of them. Acid clean? and buff should do the trick for cleaning you think?

• 2 weeks later...