attention vert guru's

cutty collector

how rare is my 93 white vert with black top and charcoal interior ser# 1g3nt31xpd311578? Can anyone tell me a little more about it that has access to such information?

• Like 1

377 1993s were in that colour combo. Unknown as to how many were WT31 Canadian convertibles, those were a bit rarer. I am curious about what wheels does it have? I have seen sawblades and full wheelcovers as well as the 5 spokes on Canadian cars.

Damn was kinda hoping with a 3.4 and z34 that would make it somewhat more obscure .It is well optioned (no hud no dic no power antenna) but I think they checked off most everything else when it was ordered

HUD was not available in a convertible except 1994, 1991 was the last year for DIC and very few were made. I have seen a few with a fixed antenna but most were base cars with cloth, no SWRC or anything. Canadian cars i have found are optioned strangely. I've seen a 1993 International with manual windows which were supposed to be standard on the I-series.

All U.S. sold 1993 3.4 cars had 5 spokes but there are Canadian 3.4 convertibles out there with full wheelcovers and steel wheels.

• Like 1

HUD was not available in a convertible except 1994, 1991 was the last year for DIC and very few were made. I have seen a few with a fixed antenna but most were base cars with cloth, no SWRC or anything. Canadian cars i have found are optioned strangely. I've seen a 1993 International with manual windows which were supposed to be standard on the I-series.

All U.S. sold 1993 3.4 cars had 5 spokes but there are Canadian 3.4 convertibles out there with full wheelcovers and steel wheels.

My Vert is Canadian and has 5 Spoke Aluminum rims

My Vert is Canadian and has 5 Spoke Aluminum rims

It's a 1994, right? In part of 1994, the company that made sawblades went on strike so any car that was to get aluminum wheels got 5 spokes regardless.

Hey manic where are you getting all this info ? You obviously have a lot of knowledge but what about ties directly to gm for example the breakdowns of color and tops color and interior color? You must have more?

Hey manic where are you getting all this info ? You obviously have a lot of knowledge but what about ties directly to gm for example the breakdowns of color and tops color and interior color? You must have more?

I can get more info when I pay for it, I used Compnine for my info and they get it from GM Media Archives. You can also send $50 to GM Media archives and get a full packet of info from what I understand, from build sheet to invoice. For some reason, GM of Canada kept so much of their info, I wish they had done that in the U.S.

I was doing a convertible registry but now I am working on the 454SS registry.

You should start a "'Vert stats, facts, and folklore" thread

Between myself, Crazy K and a couple of other members, one of which actually worked at Cars & Concepts where these cars were made in to convertibles, there isn't much we don't know.

• Like 2