Recently picked up an 02 Olds Intrigue so I'm new here.

billfrank85

Looking for an active forum and Facebook group to help support me on my quest to fixing this thing up. Picked it up for 450 bucks with 81,000 miles. Lady needed fast cash for court fees or something. Anyway, needs a good cleaning and I've already done all the basic tune up stuff (plugs, fuel filter, pcv valve etc), replaced crank shaft sensor, replaced valve cover gaskets, fuel level sender, thermostat and housing and coolant drain and refill. Yesterday I did a fluid and filter change on the trans, installed the transgo shift kit, and clamped the differential line from the accumulator to the line next to it... I heard it likes to blow out. What else should I be looking at? Car runs great but now sometimes the trans slams into gear at launch like if I'm at a stoplight then try to take off. Wondering if in might be low on fluid still, put 7 quarts back in and Lubegard protectant and TCC shudder fix.