Greetings From Lakewood, OH!

thepooper

Hi Everyone!

I'm Lisa from Lakewood, OH (first suburb West of Cleveland.)  I just purchased a '91 Z34 and couldn't be happier with my purchase!  My Mom bought a '91 Z34 in 1995 and the car was practically new (low miles and looked perfect.)  She drove it, trouble-free, for 9 years and then the ECM took a crap.  Hers was black with an automatic transmission and the Bose sound package.  My Z34 is red with an automatic transmission and the Bose sound package.  With only 119,000 miles she's in pretty good shape.  The interior is near mint, and within a few weeks will be nearly spotless (I plan on working on the interior a couple hours every few days.)  The body is solid, with only 2 spots of surface rust on the driver side door.  There are minimal parking lot dings and no other issues.  The underbody is perfect, and has been fully rust proofed.  The rims are silly, and I can't wait to find a set of the original Z34 rims.  Overall, though, I'm super happy with my car and love the looks on people's faces when I tell them she's 24 years old!

The attached photo is from the day I picked her up, and had just given her a bath.

I hope to learn a lot about my car on this forum, and look forward to owning my Z34 for many years.  

Lisa

post-9279-0-39853500-1437237644_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...