part # =Needed

Twinpilot001

Need the part # for the rubber vacumn connector=(4 preferably or 3 lines 1989 & up?-) that sits on top of the intake plenum near the maf sensor. this is for a 1988 olds cutlass with 2.8 engine. FWD model. This rubber part has 3 plastic vacumn lines coming from it. Thanx

Need the part # for the rubber vacumn connector=(4 preferably or 3 lines 1989 & up?-) that sits on top of the intake plenum near the maf sensor. this is for a 1988 olds cutlass with 2.8 engine. FWD model. This rubber part has 3 plastic vacumn lines coming from it. Thanx

Not the same car but the same engine there is no info for your car

here is the gm parts catalogs

IF you can't find it check a local dealer

http://www.gmpartsdepartment.com/parts/1989/Pontiac/Grand%20Prix/LE/?siteid=214533&vehicleid=27553&searchText=

Can you get some pics? GnatGoSpat might know a bit more about it. Try looking on RockAuto.com and if you don't see it there, chances are nowhere else will have it either and you will have to repair/recreate the part.

I have a part # for it somewhere, or I can get it, but I'm at work now and this info is at home. Drop me a PM to remind me if you don't hear from me by tomorrow.

I believe it's part of the entire vacuum harness assembly and you can't get that rubber block by itself though.

Mine had some pieces worn/broken off that was causing it to leak. Tried RTV silicone, but it doesn't stick to the rubber. Ended up using black Shoe Goo to rebuild the broken parts and that worked rather well.

Just to verify, we're talking about that rubber distribution block that plugs into the top of the throttle body, correct?

If so, it's p/n 10114903 HARNESS, EGR VLV VAC.

It's the entire plastic vacuum harness assembly. The rubber block is unfortunately, not available separately.

Looks like you can still buy it.