Testament by olds67

oldsl67

Hello W-Body members,

i’m new to posting but not new to the site. I first would like to Thank all that post on this site. I have been looking-up info on all kinds of topics on this site for years now. What a Great resource this has been and I know it will continue to be for years to come as members share their info, stories, etc. That’s all the a** kissing i’m going to do. So go easy on me….

A little about me: I’m a diehard OLDS fan. It’s the only brand of car I own / drive. I have a 1972 Hurst/Olds convert Pace Car that I restored. I still have my first new car I ever bought, a 1984 Hurst / Olds. My parts hauler is a 2002 Silhouette Van. I know these don’t belong on this form but now that you know i’m a OLDSAHOLIC maybe you will understand me.

My current everyday driver is a 1996 cutlass coupe. It has 280,000 on it and I drive 75 miles round trip to work each day so I spend a lot of time in it. At about 230,000 miles the 3.4 started needing more work then I wanted to put into it so it was time for a motor swap. My friend “95vert†set me up with a supercharged 3.8 and I have never looked back. I can’t get enough BOOST! Feel the need!

The next chapter of this saga is a 1995 triple black convert. I got this a few months ago and can’t wait to get it all fixed-up to become my new commuter. It had a 3.4 in it but is getting the supercharged 3.8 swap also. This car is in pretty good shape but needs TLC like most of them. I will keep you posted on the progress of this one.

Added a few photos….. Enjoy!

post-5730-143689162564_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689162577_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689162591_thumb.jpg

post-5730-143689162603_thumb.jpg