mclaren grille emblem

Tylerlp0

I had this one made some years ago. I sent them a picture, and the size I wanted and they recreated it as shown. I applied it over the "Pontiac" name on the grill with automotive trim adhesive.

I'm looking thru my email to see where I ordered it from.

yteburen.jpg

... and garret powered do you think you might know who it was??

He might be talking about the one I made. It's a different design though than the one you posted. If you want one though I can probably get another one made.

IMG_0089_zpsf1d32156.jpg

IMG_0090_zps28472ab1.jpg

is Jeff M even still around? I sure do see that name a lot whenever i look up tgp stuff...and the one that is on matts car is the one that i want. Just straight mclaren in gold lettering.

Wow, I had no idea that was you! You also bought the headlight covers I had.

What a coincidence. I wonder why he didn't mention he was selling one on this thread?

It was sold before this thread was even posted. Didn't see this thread till now.

Another coincidence, Tyler is the one who bought my TGP.

Not having a TGP anymore is the reason I was going through all my car parts shelves and boxes and listing on eBay everything that won't work on my remaining W's. Found that emblem and bunch of other stuff, but most of the good stuff is already gone.

is Jeff M even still around? I sure do see that name a lot whenever i look up tgp stuff...and the one that is on matts car is the one that i want. Just straight mclaren in gold lettering.

Nope. He's moved onto turbo Mercedes, I think. But he's not real active on the internet any more. He's the one that made the crossover pipe on your TGP.

Edited by GnatGoSplat

I had 91LuminaEuro(?) AKA Ben make the one for my car. I looked though and didn't find any pictures, I must not have taken any. It was real cheap though.