Some Convertible History

John M

Cool stuff, looking for some Doraville plant stuff to make sort of tribute plaque to put in my car if you have anymore things along that line. I little metal sign would be perfect.

That's really cool. For some reason I didn't know that the coupes were built in the same facility, I thought it was just the convertibles. I wonder where that car is now!

OK bust me for not type/spelling right. Have you noticed my signature?? It says 'last one' for a reason.:o This is my daughters car. The car has just over 60k on the meter now. I will be putting new struts on the rear soon and am considering putting new hoses on before it turns 20 years.

All of these are special to me, because they are the recovery from those SAD cars of the late '70s and '80s. When I see one that has been cared for I feel the love! This is cute in a '90s way. post-6667-143689153116_thumb.jpg

WOW, I didn't know the 1995 run that short. I thought they were made till midway June, the same way the Impala SS run made it to December of 1996.