Cutlass DIC secret menu?

Justin

Brain fart here, what mileage did you have to type into the DIC to get the hidden screen with the raw fuel data, etc, to come up? It was like 87something-something?

What is all this?

a 90? which ECM? if it is one of the units that communicate at 8192 baud rather than 160 baud, it could be patched to allow fuel usage and oil life calcs to be done.

And a hud shouldnt be too hard to work out :)

This reminds me I have a 1990 K1500 truck and miss my DIS, could I put one in my truck and if so how much would be functional? I miss my HUD, UB3, and DIS

The hud just runs off of vss and cluster signals :) Just curious, why did you change the pcm?

lol not really sure. I am running a 91 ecm in it to match my new engine. Is there any easy way I can find out.

Also I dont know how hud would work out in the truck.

lol not really sure. I am running a 91 ecm in it to match my new engine. Is there any easy way I can find out.

Also I dont know how hud would work out in the truck.

the only way to be certain is to check the label on it. if i had to guess, i would say it is likely a 1227747(and wouldn't work), but 91 had some units that did.

lol I know that about the hud, I meant I dont know if I would want to go through the hassle for my truck. I changed the ecm because I put a larger engine in the truck. I got the ecm to match the engine