idiot body shops

l67ss

So i had to buy another hood awhile back cause a massive chick did an assflop on my old one no visable damage but crushed the inner structure (seriously she was huge) anywaygot what i thought was a nice hood aside from flaking clearcoat i go to sand it, 20 hrs later i still hadnt hit metal yesterday i hit it with a drill and scotchbrite wheel finally steel they had 6 full layers of paint and a layer of bondo on the f-in hood when there are NO flaws in it at all (aside from a small ding i put in it drunk lol) wtf

when you do(or search for) cheap bodywork, whatever it fastest is what is going to happen. it's cheaper and faster to scuff and shoot rather than take the paint and primer off down to the surface. can have decent results too, if you're skilled enough. it will usually last longer than the owner has the car as well, so they don't care.

Damn added a lot o weight lol im strippin it to metal and starting over :)

when you do(or search for) cheap bodywork, whatever it fastest is what is going to happen. it's cheaper and faster to scuff and shoot rather than take the paint and primer off down to the surface. can have decent results too, if you're skilled enough. it will usually last longer than the owner has the car as well, so they don't care.

My whole car is like that, it was in a hail storm so it looked like a golf ball. we did Slick sand high build pimer, block sanded and then 3 coats of regular primer and block sanded the whole car again. Still found 4 more dents after paint

My hood is straight under all the crap tho guessin it was an uh oh they went maacco ;)

My whole car is like that, it was in a hail storm so it looked like a golf ball. we did Slick sand high build pimer, block sanded and then 3 coats of regular primer and block sanded the whole car again. Still found 4 more dents after paint

This. To get GOOD quality body work you are going to pay out the nose for it.