Trunk Lid underside cover

hoodilio

Does anyone know how i could make a custom cover/carpet insert for the underside of my trunk lid. I made one out of 3 pieces or poaster baord, cust it to size, and carpeted it. I stuck it on with contractor strength velcro. It looks ok, bu not the quality i would like, plus in great periods of heat, the velcro lets go. Anyone got any ideas?

wow...that would be nice.

My trunk still has a slight smell from a mistake i made a few months ago. Its no where near as bad...but still stlightly noticable. But...it would be nice to recarpet the whole thing, and do something with the trunk lid.

While the carpet along the sides is formed, that stuff on the botom...can you get it anywhere (like in a long sheet?). I wouldnt mind cutting my own, and kinda wanan replace mine cause of stains and some slight wears.

jon

phil mandren's are way better!!!!

LOL Jay... What are you smoking man... Have you ever seen Terry Mats in person???.. I have plus I see him make them alot. Phil uses soft foam, Terry uses MDF. And with the mirror letters he doesnt cut em out, The mirrors are one piece placed BEHIND the MDF for a smoother look... Other letters and design are cut out of plywood covered in fabric, and screwed to the backing surface. Phil's are screen printed plus he uses exposed screws with caps to cover them.. Terry's mats all have the fasteners concealed....

Phils are NICE. But Terry's mats are MUCH better quality and workmanship.... Compare the two in person anyday and you'll see what I'm talking about.