convertibles still out there?

ripp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, if you see one being towed by a motor home, that would be me. Just had a new engine installed a year ago, and plan on a new top in the coming year. I love my vert. Haven't seen one in quit a while in my travels.

post-1717-143689146967_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi DawnetteStump, you mentioned that you replaced the weatherstripping... Was that the top rubber? If so, where did you get the replacement rubber? I have a '93 DOHC (red/graphite) too, and my original top is leadking around the rubber seals. Chip_Buck

Chip, You might have to make your own seals or have them custom made. As far as I know, no one makes seals for our cars.

I replaced mine using Chrysler Sebring seals. The 3rd bracket seals fit our bracket channels, but you have to cut them to size.

• 2 weeks later...

Next time I'm out that way keep your eyes open for a white on white with red interior. I'll be applying fir my classic plate this summer......emissions always gets me dirty looks when I tell the shop it's a 92.....

My 95 white and tan is still on the road. just don't follow to close to me or some oil might get on you. Just fired the vert up from winter break and changed the oil. Looks like I got some work to do with the oil pan seal and I can't seem to get the ps air to blow warm air. Add that to the list....