Longtime L-body owner, just bought a TGP

SummitBalt08

I have been on Beretta.net since 2004 and have owned 11-12 Beretta's.. caught this TGP for sale for the right price and decided to try a different platform!

I havent yet seen it in person as I bought it off a fellow member of Beretta.net.. but I can wait to get it!

The black Z26 is getting its final mods and it will be "done". After that I am looking to start working on the TGP. Depending on how it runs, I'm going to try to keep the original drivetrain in but would really like to swap it to 5 speed.

Can somebody appove me into the W-body group on fb?

att_13727046402946_zps59c44861.jpg

Here's a pic of my pride and joy.. 94 Quad 4 5 speed Z26 that is currently getting 3500 swapped with a V6 manual trans behind it.. (also have Enkei Shoguns, 12 in front rotors with powdercoated C6 vette calipers, swapped to rear disc yada yada... everything is getting swapped on at once) lol.

Beretta282_zps477362fb.jpg

Beretta285.jpg

Still putting the 3500 together..

IMAG1269_zps2b288ed1.jpg

Like I said, cant wait to get started on the TGP!

That front end on the Z26 looks...different. I'm assuming Euro Spec or something? I like it!

But welcome to the world of the W-Body.

Yep Euro spec headlights! They arent as good on the light ouput end as the originals were.. but I removed the blinders in the foglights and they make up the difference.

Nice Z26! I want one of those in a bad way. C6's fit behind those wheels??

The C6 calipers wont fit behind those wheels.. The car is getting these wheels soon.

IMAG1271_zpse49fbd8b.jpg

OOh...European headlights! I had them on my Corsica and now on my Olds Silhouette. :thumbsup:

Yep! Its kind of hard to see because of the reflection.. but the Beretta has european taillights too with the turn signal on top.

Edited by SummitBalt08

Thanks for the welcomes!

The only two things wrong with the interior of the TGP were the headliner sagging and the leather on the steering wheel was peeling..

I went to a local junkyard and scored a MINT leather steering wheel and picked up the whole column because it had the original GM key!

The ignition is smooth too! Came out of a 91 Grand Prix.

IMAG1257_zpsd75b7bb4.jpg

IMAG1258_zps805650af.jpg

Welcome to the Forum.

I need me a TGP next, but they're rare in Canada and bringing a US car up isn't in the cards yet.

Nice Beretta. What are you doing with the quad?

Always loved the berettas as well, but I started with Js around '00 and migrated to Ws around 03, so I skipped a platform :lol: Anyways, welcome to the madness!! :willynilly:

They're from an export Beretta for the European market.

$(KGrHqV,!g0F!YJMkvbsBQWLMBDGL!~~_27.JPG

$T2eC16FHJF0E9nmFQVJ,BQWLMbeEcQ~~_27.JPG

Corsicas had them too.

chevrolet-corsica-1994-68439_b_b86aca268e158e69.jpg

They were also put on Regals, GPs, Cutlass Supremes, Lumina APVs and Trans Sports.

10064_1651796_Image7_1.jpg

0008399512.jpg

I made my sets from 1988-89 GM truck lights.

Edited by ManicMechanic