List of DISCONTINUED parts (No GM or aftermarket support) ???

Schurkey

There is a sticky thread for part numbers. Anyone interested in compiling a list of stuff that is no longer available?

Stumbled onto this idea when searching for a windshield wiper motor cover--the plastic housing over the wiper motor, with a circuit board inside. This provides the "Pulse" function for the wiper motor for my '92 Lumina with pulse wipers. Not available from GM, I can't find an aftermarket replacement. Treasure-yard Only, so far as I can tell. "Rebuilt" wiper motors are readily-available, but they seem to ship WITHOUT the cover and circuit board. I guess you're expected to transfer the cover from the original motor to the rebuilt one--but if your original is toast, you're screwed.

Symptom, in my case, is that there is no power to the windshield washer pump. Wipers work just fine, but no fluid spray. Appears that one of the two electronic timers on the circuit board is defective; although there's some possibility it's a toasted capacitor or resistor on the board. The wiper motor cover (and circuit board) are a pass-through for the washer motor power which uses the circuit board for the timer function.

I need the left rear window reveal molding for an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 94 two doors. I´ve only found the right molding!!!! Everyone told me that has been discontinued and is no longer available.

I think the list of discontinued parts would be far greater then the list of not discontinued parts.

I suspect you're right. Lots of stuff is still available over the aftermarket parts counter, either new or rebuilt, though.

My cars are all FIACMOR: Fix it again Chinese Matt or Nunzi

FiACMON???