tgp oil pressure

jffocused

sounds normal.

what grade of oil and how long since it's been changed?

what does the pressure read immediately after a cold start? should be near 60PSI.

mines been doing something similar, it bounces off the top the the gauge in the dash when idling at stoplights and my other gauge reads pretty low below 25psi but the aftermarket gauge doesn't change after i start moving so i'm assuming its just becuse the oil has gotten up to temperature and is a little thinner since when i first start it's at around 55psi

it does leak some oil around the sending unit hopefully thats my problem i get the car back from moore automotive in va tuesday once they finish tuning it and put the bov on it hopefully it straightens out they put bigger injectors in it cause 4 out of 6 were bad then throw it on the dyno and tune it hopefully it straightens out havent gotten to drive my car but only a week after buying it but it was in bad shape when it was towed off of i495 i was getting 6mpg to which is really bad lol