New Northerner! From Canada Eh?

mikeymike

Hey Guys,

If you didn't guess it, I'm From Canada! I've recently purchased a "99 Buick Regal GS. w -205kms(130mi). It's grey and currently having the rockers done. It's my winter and daily driver. I'm a huge car guy and am excited to have M90 in my life. I've got a 3.2 pulley pressed on a spare blower that I've got to switch the snouts on. And the car also has a Magnaflow custom cat-back. I'm not sure if it's been done yet, but the previous owner mounted the roof rails from the 02 Grand Prix GTP 40th edition, and they look good! I will get some pictures up as soon as I can. My first project is to swap snouts and then replace my rear deck speakers with some kickers KS-69s.

Thanks, Mike

Welcome to the site, you'll for sure want to do some supporting mods to the engine before you slam that 3.2 pulley on.

where abouts in Canada are you from?

Welcome....I'm just across the pond from you in Rochester NY. And to run a 3.2 you should be running headers, rockers, ported blower, and a very good tune at the very least.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I wonder if he was mis-taken. He said it's a 3 and 1/4 pulley from pulleyboys. I see they make a 3.2 not 3.25 So I figured that's what it was hahha. I might of had a lapse in judgement.