92 GP with Drums??

pontiac735

did any w's come with them?

I swear that I saw a 1.5 Gen Monte the other day with drums in the rear. I walked by, glanced at the wheels, walked a few more steps, and noticed that it had drums (or my eyes were decieving me).

so, did any have em?

jon

did any w's come with them?

I swear that I saw a 1.5 Gen Monte the other day with drums in the rear. I walked by, glanced at the wheels, walked a few more steps, and noticed that it had drums (or my eyes were decieving me).

so, did any have em?

jon

Yes, Gen 1.5 Montes had rear drums

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUt its stupid my 88 CS and 81 doesnt have drums and new Taurus and other Fords still have them. To me its like they are still using 80s technology in new cars, but wait you are right Found on Road Dead or Fix or Repair Daily

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUt its stupid my 88 CS and 81 doesnt have drums and new Taurus and other Fords still have them. To me its like they are still using 80s technology in new cars, but wait you are right Found on Road Dead or Fix or Repair Daily

Some Taurus's have discs. I checked the rears on a '95 and I was surprized to see discs.

Hyundai's still have drums too.

Drums work just fine for everyday driving and you barely ever have to touch them. I actually prefer the disc/drum setup on our Bonneville to my GP's 4 wheel disc system because it sucks balls.