Wisconsin here

Luke94vert

Hello everyone my nsme is Luke

Well figured its about time I make an introduction (well re intro). I was a member on here back in about 04. But for the life of me I have no clue what my name was or what email addy it pointed to so I started a new one. I have been lurking as a guest for a few years now and got sick of being a guest.

Anyways well it's now 2012 and I'm 32. Been a long road getting here done things im proud of and done things im not proud of but I'm getting to a good point in life. Changing for the better I hope.

I was born and raised a cheesehead and probably always will be. Currently I live in Amery wisconsin.

I've had 16 w body's. My wife has had 3 and my partner has had 7. So I know them fairly well.

Currently I have the following (pics when I can get the computer to freekin work)

1960 chev bel air 4 dr sedan (old bessie)

Had since I was 10. Work 3 summers for my dad to buy it for $ 300. My dad and I did a very crappy resto on it when I was 12. Now needs a good full resto done. All in due time.

1967 chev c20. 350 4 spd man. (Un named as of yet)

Got it for free. Basically. Had to pay for the gas to haul it 8 miles. Saved from crusher. Needs lots of work but runs and drives.

92 grand prix -turd rust bucket pos (pos)

Bought it for a spare car and pretty much just gonna junk it. Have only driven it 56 miles since I got it. The rest of the time it's sat and collected even more rust and electrical problems stupid mice!!!!

94 cutlass supreme vert (Candace or Candy when she's topless)

Bought June '12. Light cloisonné blue, graphite interior black top. Paid $1000 and a pos 98 bravada that should have just been junked. Upgraded to digi ub3.

94 Chevy g30 15 passenger. (Burtha)

Bought it to move. Paid 700 for it and worth every penny. Took 17 trips move but moved everything in it.

She rusty but trusty.

95 monte z34. (the monte)

Bought for $350 had 125k on it with a 3 day old trimming belt. But has no OD most of the time. Currently has 158k. Though it's time for a bunch of work still is driven 300 miles a week. it's as base as a z34 can be.

97 cutlass supreme (Olive)

This one has been a huge PITA. Got it on a Thursday. Paid $850 for it. Drove to work that night. On the way home spin a crank bearing. Sat for over a year. Swapped motors from a 96 gp with 265k the scrapped the gp. Went to replace rear struts. Broke a bolt off had to remove upper plate drill out, tap and re weld back on. Sat for another month. Got fixed drove for a week and my patner lost a tire going 70 down the free way. Wasn't too big of deal for him. Considering its the 4th w that he has lost a tire on while driving. Towed it home replaced wheel bearings balljoints. Then he drove it problem free for 30k. The. Got rear ended. Not bad but enough to crease the drivers rear quarter panel and trunk floor. Less than 3 days later he was sitting behind me at a stop sign when a deer decided to pile drive the drivers fender. Get back up and pile drive the drivers door. Mirror and driver window later it was back on the road. Next A/c pump locked up broke belt and the wife over heated it. Replaced head gaskets belt and a/c pump. About 2 months ago the trans started slipping after driving it for 3 hours. Figured it's gonna need a trans. Haven't gotten around to that and prob won't for a while. My partner was driving it about week later and he hit a cow. Damn car just wont die. Only dented the hood. Parked it for a week. Now a friends 16 son is driving it. In a month and a half he has racked up a whopping 56 miles. Lol. So it should last a while.

98 regal gs (Rita)

Bought cause I needed a car that day. Everything else was broke. Dash was inop. Heater inop. Needed struts. Needed brakes s/c making all kinds of noise But was available when I needed it. Fixed most things. Now trans is f'd. Works great when cold but after it warms up you'd be lucky to get into 2nd. So it's in the shed waiting for me to pull the trans.

99 lumina ltz. (Lacy)

Wife's DD. I bought it to replace her 96 regal. Only paid $1250 with 116k. Figured it would be as nice as my 99 z34 was. Boy was I wrong. I've hated this car since I drove it home. I've replaced the entire rear end minus the spindles. Someone jacked the car up on the trailing and the lateral arms. Put new struts springs and strut mounts on. All 4 tie Rods wheel bearings ball joints lim gaskets plugs wires maf o2 sensors thermostat radiator altenator iac both fans starter. And still won't run correctly. Check engine light came back on yesterday. Thought it was gonna be a good cheap car. Only has 130k now. And still handles for shit. But she loves it. So I have to keep fixing it.

00 Cavalier ls (cavy)

My DD. Paid $450 for it with a bent rear axle. Fixed been problem free for 20k.

00 monte Carlo SS (Carla)

Bought it to replace Olive. Pretty sure the guy I got it from was a huge meth head. He smashed the hell out of it. Only paid $475 for it. I've replaced the thermostat which was a new one for me. Fans ran constantly Temp gauge was inop and ses was on. Still baffles me how a mechanical part cause electrical issues. Have it a full tune up. And new rear struts. Still needs a new front clip and spoiler but she runs and drives great.

And lastly my newest addition (well almost, it's not home yet but should be in less than a week)

91 cutlass supreme international

She's my new project car. And will probably end up being the nicest one if all goes as planned. When I get done it'll be better than new. Though she is a rare car I've decided she is getting some major upgrades. But good ones. Suspension engine and interior. Figured it's gonna take me about a year or so to get completely done. Budget wise it's gonna be expensive. Way more than I could get for it any time in the near future. But as there is a 0% chance she will be leaving me I feel it's well worth it.

She has a 3.4, 5 spd, moon roof, HUD, white with red interior.

Beyond that I've had

60 Chevy impala -sold

60 Chevy 1/2 ton -dads now

67 Chevy impala -sold to sisters ex he totaled it running from the cops

82 Lincoln town car - sold

85 ford ranger - crushed

87 ford ranger - sold

87 Chevy cav z24 - totaled

90 Chevy cav z24 - stolen

91 f-150 - crushed

91 lumina - sold

94 grand prix - sold

95 monte Carlo - crushed

96 grand prix - crushed

96 cav - sold

96 sunfire - lil bro has now

96 grand prix - totaled twice

97 monte Carlo - crushed at 335k

97 cav - sold

98 bonneville - crushed

98 monte Carlo - sold

99 ltz - crushed

99 z24 - sold

99 z34 - sold

05 Chrysler town & country limited - totaled but still own

I know I'm missing some but you get the idea.

Well looking forward to the next chapter in life as well as being part of this community. Lots of knowledge on here.

As my mom used to say "you have to learn something new everyday or it's a wasted day. Knowledge is your biggest asset in life."