Rear Window Reveal Molding

Nicutlass_Supremacy

Does anyone know where I can find a rear window reveal molding for an Oldsmobile cutlass supreme 2dr? I lost mine this weekend when I was driving in the freeway. This is an image I found of the part, it´s the #13. Thanks

post-7625-143689110718_thumb.jpg

More than likely your best bet would be a junk yard. Seeing as how you probably have one of the only Cutlass Supremes in South America, that might be a problem.

Which side did you lose?

I could try and find one at the junkyard this weekend. The part would probably be around $10 (215 Pesos) but I don't know how much shipping would be.

If you cannot find one before then, would you like me to get one for you?

Ok, much better.

Shipping with the United States Postal Service is a LOT cheaper. It may only be a few pesos more than the molding.

I will still look for one if you want!

Yes that would be great!!! About the shipping cost I´m searching and found that with USPS there are cheaper options (http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10449&m=6&p=2&o=0#). I don´t want to cause you any trouble but if you can make me this favour it would be wonderfu!!!!l. Of course I´ll pay you for everything just tell me how can I send you the money and if there´s a way you could send me the parts because if you don´t mind I also have some other things I can´t find here like the automatic transaxle gasket!!! I´d rather pay you than somebody else.

Ok!!! And if I ask you for some other things could you send them also??? I don´t want you to think I´m taking advantage of you but here is very diffucult to buy and bring things from the US and the only way is to pay somebody to bring them and usually they are very very expensive. Thanks again!!!

No problem mano! You get me a list of what you need, and I will get you prices. Shipping will be expensive on heavier stuff, but small things should be cheap. Do you have PayPal? That is probably the easiest way to do it. Moneygram would also work.

I will do my best to save you some Pesos, my friend! Most of this stuff I can buy online, and use promotional codes to save money. Sometimes, you can save quite a lot!

Feel free to send me a private message with your list once you've finished with it! :thumbsup: