UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBuick

I still lurk :-)

Anyone still around from the REALLY old days? (like a decade ago or more?)

I still keep my eyes open for cool w-bodies even 9 years removed from owning one. I have even raced against a couple of them in lemons racing!

I had a 4 year hiatus from the forum and just came back recently to show the oldskoolgp is still running around. You don't have your cutlass still do you? I gave my original GP away a couple years ago to a good home:)

You the guy that had the black 2dr Regal GS and ended up getting a black Firebird, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yep Shawn thats me :-)

Jeremy my daily driver is a 2001 Boxster and my fun car is an 08 vette. I've gotten really into LeMons racing as well (in addition to the rotax karts) and we race a 1994 Accord Coupe there - we've even won a race and finished in the top five a few times as well.

What are you all guys driving around nowadays?

I miss my Ws and i wish i never sold my Buick or my Z34, although the Z34 funded my down payment for the firehawk which funded the down payment for the vette :-) Damn you Christo for crashing the Z34! :-)

I actually lurk pretty regularly - i'm mainly interested in the 5-speed content - those have always been my favorite w-bodies. I still dream of a black on black Regal GS with a 3.1 turbo and a 5-speed - the w-body Grand National that never was...

I gave my original GP away a couple years ago to a good home:)

actually, i think it's been almost exactly a year now? at least i have ~95% of everything needed to restore it to working order now.

firehawk

please elaborate, i love the 98 in particular for their unique headlights.

I still dream of a black on black Regal GS with a 3.1 turbo and a 5-speed - the w-body Grand National that never was...

:thumbsup:

Still in New England? I remember meeting you about 12 years ago, haha.

Yes sir - still in miserable old cold new england :-)

I don't believe you! :mrgreen::lol: You know you want to get another Regal or Z34 and start posting regularly again. :wink:

•  

I would still like to get one - I still have the dream of a Regal GS, in black, with a 3.1 turbo and a 5 speed manual.... I've been too busy working on race cars to do anything about it though - and no space. Soon as I get a bigger house with a bigger garage, I'll try to undertake the project. Who all has the coolest W-Bodies these days? Any cool cars with manuals still running around?