what's with this site?

Guest this site makes me mad

Guest this site makes me mad

My ideal user name is joey b but I can't get it set up. It has the correct e-mail address (cockybitz@yahoo.com), but it never sent a confirmation, nor will it allow me to get a new password because it is not active. I can't post because my acct isn't active and I couldn't sign up a new one to my same e-mail because it already has an acct. Can you please send me a new password, or the same one to my e-mail address. You can then delete this user name and another one similar to joey b or whatever signed up in the past couple of months. Thanks guys!

My ideal user name is joey b but I can't get it set up. It has the correct e-mail address (cockybitz@yahoo.com), but it never sent a confirmation, nor will it allow me to get a new password because it is not active. I can't post because my acct isn't active and I couldn't sign up a new one to my same e-mail because it already has an acct. Can you please send me a new password, or the same one to my e-mail address. You can then delete this user name and another one similar to joey b or whatever signed up in the past couple of months. Thanks guys!

same thing happened to me ealier this month, I finally emailed the admin and he reset my password within an hour and activated the ID....

92 harness. The 97 has some sensors that I didn't have a plug for. Oh well. The EGR is hooked up to the old and just dangling there. I get an SES every now and then, but not very often. And it is running like a champ. I left the plug wires hanging too close to the exhaust crossover though and now I have to get a new set cause it will miss every now and then.