Need information on a car I bought?

Wired969

I just bought a 1994 Lumina Z34 for 700. Seemed a little bit too low for the condition it's in, so was wondering if there was more to the car. Regardless, it runs and I paid 700 so I'm happy, but I'd like to know the background of the car. It's VIN# is 2G1WP14X7R9102863.

Edited by Wired969

I just bought a 1994 Lumina Z34 for 700. Seemed a little bit too low for the condition it's in, so was wondering if there was more to the car. Regardless, it runs and I paid 700 so I'm happy, but I'd like to know the background of the car. It's VIN# is 2G1WP14X7R9102863.

Everything you need to know is sitting in your driveway. INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE, or pay to have an expert inspect it. See what's worn-out or broken based on the actual condition of those parts.

could you be more specific. The rear monoleaf likes to sag over time and the pucks at the spindles wear out causing the car to sit low in the rear. as for the front. the coil springs may be worn.

If you want to know more about your car's history, get a Carfax or Autocheck. Will tell you where it's been, number of owners, maintenence history (sometimes), accident history and other problems (fire/flood/salvage, etc). All for around $20.00.