found a nice 01 monte ss with 370+ hp

88monte

Yeah, they did that like a year and a half ago. I doubt they even have that car anymore seeing that they got rid of the caged grand prix that ran high 11's. That Monte Carlo wasn't cheap though. There is someone with a Centrifical Supercharged '01 or '02 Black Monte SS that makes well over 400hp, and runs in the high 11's. But to get a FWD V6 going that fast it takes a LOT of cash.

A place called HP motorsports here in Omaha, Ne took a L36 out of a 97 GP GT and put an aftermarket supercharger on it. At the wheels it is running 480 HP! 8) 8) 8)

I'm gonna head up there some time and talk to them about doing my L67 when i get around to it. It's only an hour down the road.

A place called HP motorsports here in Omaha, Ne took a L36 out of a 97 GP GT and put an aftermarket supercharger on it. At the wheels it is running 480 HP!

Ummmm......What the fuck kinda supercharger did they put on that? The most power any of the L67 guys can get with aftermarket superchargers is 400hp at the wheels, and they did a little more than just slapping on a blower. (i.e.: very large cam, P&P'ed heads, headers, etc......) How the fuck did they make that much power at the wheels, and how the fuck did they keep the tranny together???

Guest Anonymous
Oh, how I would love to blow my parents SS to that type of power... *shivers* :shock:

- Erik

How about the VW? My buddy just sold his supercharger kit from his. $2500. He paid $2700 for it 3 years ago. I asked him what he was going to do know and he said something like T-60 or T-66 from turbonetics. This thing is going to be a screamer.

That's a sweet car, but this quote is a lie.

Introducing our Supercharged/Intercooled Intimidator-3 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

A classic all-American Musclecar!

Muscle cars have driveshafts.