Mitchell OnDemand 5 - Diagnostics, wiring diagrams, ect

wickedbuick

OK!!!!

I found access to Mitchell and it seems even more comprehensive than the other diagnostic site I found! Don't know how this compares to Alldata but from the forum I read it seems to be just as good.

NOTE*** It seems the site works in IE only. It didn't work in Chrome for me and I didn't download other browsers to test. I confirmed it works in IE though.

Here it is: http://www.ondemand5.com/

Login: atisk5user

Pass: shopkey5284

I tried it and the login works. Even more info for working on your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

P.S. This is where I found the info for the login at if you wanted to look at it....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/120006-free-ondemand/

Edited by wickedbuick

A little fyi, as i have access to Mitchell for a while, but if the person or shop who is actually paying for the service that you are loggin in under finds out you are using it, youll be in deep shit. They actually occasionally do IP checks to see if the users are autherized or not. Shops pay big big money for the service.

And yes, i am autherized to use the login that i have btw. You do not, it is stealing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Any time I need to look something up I just use the login from where I work. And yes we are a repair shop and I work for them, so I can use it.

Well I didn't know that Bob and I posted the link to the other forum I found it on. The person said they dont mind others using it and that was like a 6mo to a year ago and it still works. Either way I guess use it if you want to. I found something that was useful and just figured I'd pass it along