Alldata knockoff site - diagnostics and diagrams

wickedbuick

I found a site that gives specs (torque,fluids,ect), repair info, and diagrams. I located it on a sound forum while looking for diagrams. I logged into it and it seemed like it could be useful in some cases even though the diagrams still don't cover ALL areas of the vehicle.

Here it is:

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=autorefctr

Login: student

Pass: watc

Maybe it will be of use to someone here. :thumbsup:

Edit: Seems if you can't find a diagram for your car, just bump the year up a little. I searched a 94 regal instead of 91 and I found the diagram I needed!!!!

Edited by wickedbuick

If the link or user/pass provided here ever stops working: The website for most local public libraries will give you access to Chilton Online or the same ARRC as linked above, which is exactly the same content as Chilton. All you need is the number off your library card.

The alldata says I got a 16.5 capacity gas tank?

I thought I had a 17 or 18 gallon gas tank.... that 16.5 is that counting that "reserve" gallon?

So how many "useable" gallons do I have? :think:

I've been overdosing the MMO!

Edited by Oilpatch197

You can never overdose MMO.

I'm talking about getting the most out of it, the dose is 4oz per 10 gallons, but other have found a lower dose increases fuel economy even more.

My 3800 seems to like a "slightly" less than the recommended dose, more like 3 oz per 10 gallons.

I started using this stuff when my previous fuel pump was making noise, now I got a new fuel pump and I'm hooked on the MMO in the fuel.:lol:

Its been posted on that other forum I found it on for over a year now and its still working so hope it keeps up. Either way I hope it helps at least a few people :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Likewise, thanks :thumbsup:!

Couldn't find torque specs for the front caliper mounting bolts for a 95 Regal Limited VIN "L" even on the AllDataDIY paid site (nor did AllDataDIY have sufficient info on replacing the right CV halfshaft but that is another story). I didn't find this to be a real in depth site but it had what I needed (148 ft-lb front btw)