Just took some pics

Robby1870

Nice ride Robby!!!

CLEAN too!!! are you thinking of Aftermarket wheels?

And the chrome trim around the beltline would look real good done up in an accent color of your choice.... I'm thinking black, red, blue, Purple, teal, what ever is a color you prefer.

Have you tired going to the 88-96 ClubGP Forums at :

http://www.clubgp.com/forum/

Scroll down to 88-96 Grand Prix Section

Hmm.....thanks for ideas, or some of them I should say. No body kits, stock or aftermarket, ever. I want some 94-96 GP 5 spokes either silver or white, but Im not really worried about appearance. I like the care the way it is, but just a little tint is needed. Oh, and that emblem is a dealer emblem that Im afraid if I take it off will take the paint with it.

Robby, spray some WD40 around the emblem, then use fishing line to "floss" behind that emblem, it'll fall off, then soak the remaining glue with WD40 and use a terry cloth to get it.

Robby, spray some WD40 around the emblem, then use fishing line to "floss" behind that emblem, it'll fall off, then soak the remaining glue with WD40 and use a terry cloth to get it.

Thanks, I'll be doing that when I go home for Thanksgiving

Actually yes, I would like that. If I knew how, I would. The size now is 640x480, I think

Your Prix is very slick, quite impressed Robby!

How small you want it? I'll take care of that for you.

- Erik

Actually yes, I would like that. If I knew how, I would. The size now is 640x480, I think

Your Prix is very slick, quite impressed Robby!

How small you want it? I'll take care of that for you.

- Erik

Hmm, maybe half that size, Im not for sure. Something thats smaller, but still big enough to see the car well. I guess half or 2/3 would be fine