back from the dead

topless94style2

Been so long I had to create a new name. I first joined in 2004? Put the car in the shop in 05 for a Turbo install, College / Marriage / Justice Department sucked me dry :damnit1:. There will be a L67 Swap this summer.

The lineup, Past:

1988 F150 - Sold

1989 Grand Am - Sold

1995 Caravan - Sold

2001 Volkswagen Jetta - Totaled - POS never again will buy import

2003 Dodge Neon - Sold (wife's car)

In the Garage:

1994 Cutlass Supreme Vert White on Black formally LQ1, modded L67 2012

1998 Buick Regal GS - Retired, Graciously donating to the Cutlass, Parting out soon

2001 Honda Accord EX- Daily - I said I would never buy import again, 220k mile inheritance :thumbsup:

2010 Mercury Milan Premier(wife's car)

That's about it for now. Anyone in MN?

Damn man, welcome back!! I remember ya :thumbsup: Glad to see the Cutty's still around

Thanks! Here's a sneak peak of the current living conditions, less the GS which stays outside under cover.

post-2820-143689092907_thumb.jpg

Cutlass is under contruction, first thing first: suspension rebuild and LQ1 removal.

Edited by topless94style2

The pale one is my wife, I figured I better not toss her face around the net :lol:

The regal will be available for parts this summer (clock @ ~120k), best car I ever owned it'll be sad to see it go. Everything will be available, except the motor, transmission, wireharness, pcm, and axels. Cd player does not work (radio is good), rear passenger window motor won't work in warm temps, and the infamous ignition / blinker switch starting acting up same day I blew a tire, which is why I parked it Dec 2011 and brought the Accord to life.

Slick I remember you and i'm seeing a lot of names pop up that I recognize from those days good to see a lot of familiar faces, if you will, still around. Life happened, good and bad. Glad to be back.

The one thing i've noticed dissappear is the parts for this generation! Luckily I stock piled most of the suspenion parts I needed way back then, looks like I'd be sol these days.

There's a few guys that make suspension parts now. In fact, you can build your own coil overs from the parts bin at most online retailers cheaper than what was available way back when.

• 1 month later...