taking orders for sigs!

bumping z34

i am taking orders for sigs ,,, you can have upto 5 pics let me know if ya want one to see a sample of sigs look for these people (gpse3200, suprbuick and my self) those are small samples and i can get any font you want just supply me with the pic and think of a font ill do it for free

hey Brennan. Do you think that I could talk you into makeing a couple of modifications to my sig? I want to add 2 pics, and make it a little bit bigger. Add in the pics (they are on my website) of the front of the car, and the rear of the car (the one that has the brake lights on). I really like my new high-mount stoplight, and besides, that is what most people see anyways :lol:

Thanks

Taylor

Also, I want them in a differant order. The MOTOR first, then the front, side, rear, interior.

Also, HOPEFULLY, I will have the new motor built, and in the car REALLY SOON, so I will want to change the motor pic to the pic of the new motor. That can wait though until I get the new motor in.

Taylor