Hey Sup?

base93lumina

Hey all whats happenin? My name is Geoff from central Arizona. Im actually a former member from back in the early 2000's. I used to be 99ltzlumina, but shortly after selling that car, i deactivated the account. I see there are still members here from when i was on, which is awesome and lots of new members as well.

I recently got back into the W-body family, with a 93 Lumina base model, and hope to stay here for a while. I have forgotten how much i loved these cars and the smile they put on my face while driving one. I have been in the Quad4 family for a while now as well. If any of the vets on this site recall, i also have a 90 Chevy Beretta GTZ that i bought back in October 03. Since then, i have been heavy into Quads. Fun as they may be, i missed the reliability and simplistic ease of maintenance. Torque has always been a fun thing, and thats something Quads never really do have.

I have some plans for the new car, but im gonna try and keep it simple. Wheels, tint and maybe some Z34 appointments will be in order as well. I have pics posted up on my album, but heres a couple for the time being :) Shes got 154k miles, and she runs and drives almost like new.

100_5689.jpg

100_5693.jpg

She now has a freshly cleaned motor, sealed up oil pump drive gear, and a pair of OEM mirrors. I have a euro cluster swap in the works, as well as front bucket seats and floor shift conversion.

Enjoy :)

Edited by base93lumina

Yeah, this car has be in AZ its whole life. Only rust i have found is on the rotors lol. But thats typical anywhere you go :lol:

I will get some more pics up here soon. I do have an album i created but not sure how to link it to this page.

So do my posts have to be approved and the first few did not?

I actually made a post earlier today and it said it had to be approved. Was it cause i put a link in it or something?

Anyways, i'll just retype what i had:

The car is a well equipped base model. It has all power and even the driver seat was power. I say was, cause i removed it and replaced it with a bucket seat. I now have two front grey seats. I have a grey center console that im putting in as well, but i found out earlier tonight, that i have to change the carpet and the floor venting to make the center console work for the column shifter cars. Oh well, carpet is pretty much trashed anyways. I should have more pics up later this week.

I did get a pair of matching mirrors installed, and all the lights working (some bulbs burnt out). Also got the oil leak fixed that it had. Gotta love them oil pump drive o-rings lol. More hopefully soon. I prolly should just start a new thread in the members ride section huh? lol

Edited by base93lumina

Yes, yes they do. Good thing i put some sealant around the top rim for added assurance. Never had one leak after ive done one so were all good :)

Now, i just gotta find good condition carpet from a floor shift car. Didnt know they were different between the two versions. Guess that will teach me to asssume lol.

Got the windows tinted today too. Did 15% metalized all around and a 5% strip across the top of the windshield. I love tinted windows! So much more private feeling when driving the car :) I'll get pics later on in the next few days or so.