What the f**k is this thing?

Mizouse

There's really no point in picking it apart.. it's just fugly as a whole. Monday reinstates, "Uncle Ben called. He wants his car back."

That picture is making my McDonald's turn in my stomach...blech.

If those hood scoops really work, then the hood fins are there to flatten the air flow horizontally. The finlettes I am not sure if that would channel the air straight toward the windshield. Good idea but bad execution.

I think the Brits had a hands in this design. Look at all those F1 cars of late.

cheers and get piss( piss means drunk)

If those hood scoops really work, then the hood fins are there to flatten the air flow horizontally. The finlettes I am not sure if that would channel the air straight toward the windshield. Good idea but bad execution.

I think the Brits had a hands in this design. Look at all those F1 cars of late.

cheers and get piss( piss means drunk)

Welcome, cant help but notice thats your first post. So im the first to say it. WELCOME TO WBODY!

John

Is it me, or does ismellrealbad claim everything is photoshopped... :?

Said that about my hunny Vida on the HOT CHIC thread, saying her ass was photoshoped and now this...i like photoshop myself dont get me wrong ismellrealbad...

those pictures look fake, and her ass looks fake. the backgrounds and even the car itself look like something that was painted for a movie background, andin the first picture of that 'hot girl' her ass was twice as wide as her body, and her lower body has a noticable different skin color. if theyre not then theyre not, oh well. the seconds picture of that girl looks a ton more realistic

Those pictures are real and he had them for a long time and posted in stages what he did to his car, i seen that car for a long time on that website and when i first saw it didnt even have 3800SC back then and the wing on the back.

You suppose that hood spoiler would have prevented my hood flying up and smashing my windshield? Hmm, wrecked blazers.......

I hate those taillights he used to have, with the orange in the middle? I absolutely hate orange in the rear of cars, looks like trash.

Everything but the wings, gtr grille, and exhaust is pretty nice though.

im the opposite way. i hate red-only tailights, especially when the blinker is the same light as the tailight. i think the seprate blinker is a ton safer and cooler looking. red-only taillights look 80's and primitave

red-only taillights look 80's and primitave

Amen! Especially when you're behind one with a one side burnt out, and every time they tap their brakes, you can't tell if they're coming to a stop or their blinker is flashing to make a turn.

if you take away some of the gayer ricey stuff like the wings and the gtr badges, and maybe made the front airdam and the cuts in the hood a little more subtile, like maybe putting in red screens instead of white, that would be 1 sweet ass car, oh yeah and get some matching rims on it as well, that would help in the overall cleanliness

That car is nothing but a big flaming pile of poo. What a ghetto piece of shit.

Only thing I like about it are the rims... but the style only, I don't like that they're mismatched sizes.

Sure it's different, but different isn't always good. If you added a 3rd arm coming out of your neck or replaced your penis with a Chee-to, that would be different too, but not good.

i only like how he made the front bumper and hood, but besides that that car is gayer than Aaron, I love the 12 inch cut outs for duals with the huge DTM muff out the middle. :lol: WHY IN THE HELL did he do 17's inm front and 18's in rear it's not a damn corvette!? Later Jay

What a dweeb. Ricer piece of trash. Seriously, bigger wheels in the rear than in the front? Whats the point? Not only can you not rotate your wheels, but it can screw up ABS (if you have it) Who rices a Cutty? Nice engine, though. He should have spent his several hundred dollars on some more engine mods, not a freaking chopper blade wing.

Yeah, the whole engine swap is cool...Its like he almost wanted the car to look gay and that way when he blows by someone he can really be the one laughing...that is the only reason i would EVER do something as gay as that! :lol: