What the f**k is this thing?

Mizouse

What is this world coming to. If you checked out the pic of 2 years ago though it was actually a nice car back then. I do like those rims and the engine obviously but the rest of the car is a fuckin joke.

I mean i cant say that it is a good looking car because looks like a rice burner, and without that wing on the back and front would look decent but i need to give him a lot of credit that he knows his stuff when it come to performance of a w-body by putting a 3800SC into it and not just putting everything into weird looks but also in a performance a lot of us would want under the hood.

That is the most retarded body kit I have ever seen. What the hell is up with that front spoiler? I like the wheels and motor, but that is all. No doubt he knows what he is doing and has big bucks, but all that extra plastic shit looks terrible. All he is trying to do is get attention and he does, a lot of these -> :roll:

What the hell happened to the outside of that car??

It looks like GM and some car company from Japan met, fucked, and then popped this out as their kid!!!

I dont' understand people at times...but I do like the L67...

dude all that shit looks so photoshopped. he can take his skyline badges and shove them up his ass, along with the rest of that car, real or not

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lol:

the spoiler is ugly but it he is doing grand touring style racing then they make sence......

In gt type races they map out about a 90-120 mile higheway course and you go out solo and give all balls against the clock till the finish line..

and sence every one knows w-body get all loose and slushy at 120+ then the front and rear spoilers would realy help the car out....

personaly I would have done a front chin spoiler instead of the wing

Wow... that's... interesting, to say the least. I hate GFX. The W-Bodies are nice looking cars to begin with, and the money could have been spent on something better than a 3-foot rear wing. I do like a rain-guards around the windows though, and the slits in the hood.

Weight: 3250

well we all knwo that ain't right, edspeccially, with the addition of the body kit+blower

anyway, i don't think the car is too far fetched, he does state that it is for grand turismo racing.

GTR stands for Grand Turismo Racing. Many cars can participate, not all cars though.

As H.P.Productions stated, these cars do get "squishy" at high speeds, according to his statment, he competes in races, and high modifications would need to be done to any w-body to make it safe at high speed.

mabey there is accual reason behind the mods to this car. its got a strong engine and some other great features.

who knows, mabey he trailers this thing to events :?: