godofthunder

oh yeah i forgot to mention that, u biased pontiac owner, but i don't feel comfortable placing, "alien" logos on my Oldsmoble, thats right "ALIEN", that'll be the day when i put a damn chev symbol on my car, haha, for me chev = (mutilattion of the cavi), :bawl: but i am a genuine monte lova!!

i could go on forever, i think it'll be better if you just go brand spcific with w-body.com, so 4 differnent logos :cheers:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ismellrealbad

• godofthunder

• NORBI

• Pabz

yea but thats too plain. anyone can slap "w-body.com" on their car. hell if you were going to do that to begin with, why then start this whole topic on making logos? :werd:

Unless we wanan charge $50 for one of those...that prob wont work. I was thinking more of an outline thing. Like we would have to draw, in one color, the symbols.

I just think it would loook cooler if it was "made" rather than downloading graphics offf the internet.I liked that outline idea shawn had. Then somewhere in the incorporate all the symbols. Ill try to draw my idea on paper then copy it on here...and let yall see

Jon

i personally love diecut lettering...but if we are after something original then that might not be an option.

most places will take a pic, scan it and then print it up. be it diecut if possible or a solid decal.

if only i had talent to throw something together. :(

Monty

My pref is I wouldn't even bother with the brand logos. I agree on the "alien logo" thing. Also, all those GM logos would be too intricate and colorful, it would probably look gaudy.

Simply "w-body.com" with a generic silhouette outline of a car would be enough to keep 'em guessing without being in-your-face gaudy. If I'm going to put a decal on my car, it better be simple and clean looking.

I tottally agree with you shawn. WHile I have nothing against the ideas of making the big logos up front and everything, its just not me. Looks way to ricey. Also...just putting up a big web addy on the back would look to ricey.

Like you said, there could be the silhouette and web addy. Can you show us the one you had made? I dont want to be to biased and make a Cutlass - biased one.

Also, if we wanted to go into more detail, we could make different ones. For Example, a set of GP ones, Cutlass ones, Lum/monte ones, etc. The silhouettes would be like their cars....and we could look into putting somethign on there like "Cutlass Supreme" or the logo.

I think diecut and solid color would look the best. WE could even offer in different colors.

Since im stuck at school now...i cant draw it...Ill try to get something up tonight with my idea.

Jon

:arrow: I think we need to go with one decal that is "generic?" for all Gen of W-bodys... That is one type of decal, will be cheaper to produce, and less of a hassle to keep track of.

Yeah I think it would be beter anyways. I was just thinking of that idea for those who acutally wanted one for their exact car. I like the generic one...just caus it brings it all together as a group

Jon

I agree with Shawn putting a w-body.com but then Shawn update your website and make look cool so all the rice boys that can read and have a computer can look at our rides and get jelaous and then maybe sell their 98 Civic :flip: and get a 89 GP :twisted: or other w-body.

You could have members picture gallery of all the cars here some more mods, and no offense i really like your website but i got little outdated but thats only howi feel.

Also, all those GM logos would be too intricate and colorful, it would probably look gaudy.

Simply "w-body.com" with a generic silhouette outline of a car would be enough to keep 'em guessing without being in-your-face gaudy.

I agree with that also. When i made those i had in mind the production o fthose without the color. The color sucks ass it all needs to be white but i dont have any kinda pic editing programs. So yea i guess u can scratch that logo shit, i'd be fine with w-body.com and the silhouette of a car

I agree with Shawn putting a w-body.com but then Shawn update your website and make look cool so all the rice boys that can read and have a computer can look at our rides and get jelaous and then maybe sell their 98 Civic :flip: and get a 89 GP :twisted: or other w-body.

Rice boys can read? :lol:

Actually some of them can read and they read my license plates on the back of my Stang but i know they cant write because i saw couple rice rockets in my area (there is a lot of them here) even didnt know how to spell VTEC and one guy had a logo on his windshield saying VTEK and seen couple of other guys that nobody could even write so i think that they just put bunch of letters on their cars that didnt make sense just to make it go faster. Everybody that owns Honda, Acura know that more letters and stickers and the big :withstupid: wings on the back make car so faster.

Its not really that bad because its your grandma but its an insult to rice boys that your grandma drives a car with a VTEC :puke: so you can tell all the rice boys that VTEC is for older people.

I dont have classes today (never for me on tuesday)...and i work early. When I get home, Ill get on here and design my idea and post it. Since its suppose to rain today i cant go clean the cutlass :cry: .

Jon

I agree with you. I dont know if you all have them where you are all at...but here everyone seems to have a 'club' sticker or website on their car. For example, there are some 'groups' of ricers here called 'elite image' and others. Its like groups of them get together and tint windows...rattle trunks...and all other wacko stuff. I dont want to make th is to look like some ricer logo.

I actually would only be getting one to go on the side rear window (in the part that doesnt move).

Jon

i would like one that said, http://www.w-body.com,or maybe just w-body.com, a smaller one though to put in the corners, that way get more people interested in the site, from the city that i am in

good idea eh, maybe they'll think that i am CEO of the site, is that ok shawn?? :lol:

you aren't canadian by chance, are you eh?

Yah i am canadian, don't even try to dis my canadian ways :nono: or i will metion ...... HOCKEY ... OLYMPIC HOCKEY :read: the one word that made all yall down south, put your own feet in your mouths!!! :flip: :lol: HAHAHA

feel like crying yet?? :bawl: