talking bout tvs in your car

hazmatic

if you notice the TV folds towards the back of the car, and it is attached behind the sunroof, so its actually in between the front 2 seats about even with the head rests, just looks like its out in front

i hate it. for show cars TV's are cool, but for a driver why? If ya got kids keep the bastards busy in the back during a long trip but, then you get them hooked on TV quicker and they will just devote their little lives to TV making them fat and less intelligent.

Sorry for the tiny rant i stopped myself there as to not continue and cause problems.

lol alright aaron

n about this car its a 2001 pontiac grand am n he done alot fo exterior work and alot of interior work that u can see u mainly uses this car for show if u would like to see more pics let me know n i can show u the rest

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

So now each back seat passenger can watch 2 TV's at a time, a big one and a small one? I don't even watch 2 TV's at a time from the comfort of my own home, who the hell would watch 2 TV's at once in a car? Why can't the brats in the backseat watch 1 single TV, or better yet, just sit back there and stare out the window.

TV for the driver too. Great idea. If I ever run across someone trying to watch TV while driving, I'm running him off the road.

Ahahah, I just caught that there's TV's in the visors and I just noticed the TV head unit too. So the driver can watch 3 TV's at a time and the front seat passenger can watch 2 at a time.

I think this is a clear case of what happens when someone that used to ride the short bus gets ahold of a credit card.

More likely than not, that is a shop or manufacturer car. They do that to show what skills the installers have or to showcase products offered, or both. As a matter of fact, my shop is working on something similar in project Astro van. It's a great marketing tool!