• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AMP

• 94 olds vert

• Luminator9c3

• Mater

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ That Concept GP is very cool. I'm glad those fender flares never made it into production.

I wish the interior did. It had 4 quad bucket seats. I too like those wheels.

yeah im not a fan of the flares either, did you see the mitsubushi logo on that white grand prix? i seen it and was like wtf.

yeah im not a fan of the flares either, did you see the mitsubushi logo on that white grand prix? i seen it and was like wtf.

Yeah I saw that...I had the same reaction you did.

Sorry, am I the only one who thinks that red GP looks like RWD? It's got RWD offset wheels, fender flares that ALMOST look like they're designed to hide a substantial increase in track width, and staggered wheels and tires.

If it is, it's a damn good coverup. And I like the fender flares.

Sorry, am I the only one who thinks that red GP looks like RWD? It's got RWD offset wheels, fender flares that ALMOST look like they're designed to hide a substantial increase in track width, and staggered wheels and tires.

If it is, it's a damn good coverup. And I like the fender flares.

I think i remember read something about them test rwd, cant remember thou. I know the Monte Carlo concept above was a rwd concept i believe.

That white GP is some idiot's hackjob, that is in no way, shape, or form anything GM would churn out.

The GTX concept was amazing and I'm sad it the fender flares didn't make it to production. That car looks sick, even in sedan form.

the L67 test mule a sexy beast in deed

I think i remember read something about them test rwd, cant remember thou. I know the Monte Carlo concept above was a rwd concept i believe.

that GP concept was AWD with a LS1 longitudinally mounted. it used a AWD 4t65-HD from a venture it could not be floored with out the rear axle or drive shaft giving out. i remember when they had it on display it was puking trans fluid and had to be pushed. was claimed to have 350hp though