Adding sirius and 3.5 mm jack to 06 monsoon system

Drummer

My 06 grand prix GXP has a monsoon system in it as of right now with no xm or 6 disc changer. I want to add sirius radio since i already have an account with them and also add a 3.5mm jack. Are there any harnesses available that will let me do this? I've seen some but it's either one or the other. If someone could shed some light on this that would be great.

There are other ones on the site so look around. Sounds like your config should work for most of those. All they really do is add a 3.5mm jack that you can plug shit into. You could then more or less have a direct wired Sirius if you wanted.

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/cpgm12aux35.html

Edited by runt

How in the hell did you get an 06 GP with monsoon and no 6 disc player, the 6 disc is within the HU itself, not seperate, I thought all monsoon in that year were 6 disc. Yes you can add factory XM or Sirius, as long as you have the Band button on your HU.

I have a HU out of a an 06 GP with Monsoon. The radio started acting up and not working all the time. Any experience with this? The radio is going to be pitched soon, as we no longer have the car, and a aftermarket was installed.