hello all

2001goldGTP

Wow cant believe it took me this long to join a W-body only site. im on a few grand prix sites. I have a 1990 cutlass supreme international with the 3.1L and like my s/n a 2001 grand prix GTP. My cutlass was my first car,and i love it but it needs some help and hopefully I can find what i need here, also in the family is a 2000 intrigue with the twin cam 3.5L Im out of california, dont hold that against me lol

she has some kind of noise coming out of the motor, i have been told its the vac lines on the back of the TB, home made intake, msd coils and wires, and a flowmaster, only mods

0123001601.jpg

bodyshop.jpg

odometer.jpg

newer shots of the prix, it has the led tails, and spyder projectors, and centerline storms for visual mods, and mainly bolt on for performance

2011-06-01_13-12-10_193.jpg

2011-06-01_13-14-34_378.jpg

2011-06-02_06-53-19_749.jpg

2011-06-02_18-44-14_608-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know on this site. Very nice cars. Why would we hold the intrigue against you? It is a W-body. I like your International sedan it looks really clean.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know on this site. Very nice cars. Why would we hold the intrigue against you? It is a W-body. I like your International sedan it looks really clean.

i mean dont hold that im from cali lol, the international was bought new in 1990 by my parents and i bought it from them in 02. and thanks for the nice cars comments, i just really need to fix my cutlass

Welcome.

Where at in Cali? I've got family in the Palmdale/Lancaster area.

Those are 2 really nice looking cars you've got there. Like 94 olds vert said, you'll find all of your answers here. Your Cutty will be good as new in no time!

i live up in the SF bay area, im looking around no for brake upgrades for the cutlass and to fix that vac leak, it sounds like a messed up flex plate lol

At first I was like... :dance:

Then I kept scrolling and I was like :fap:

Both of your Olds are very nice.

IF the vac leak sound is pretty loud, it may be the PCV valve. Mine popped out and it made a loud ass hissing sound. I went ahead and replaced...it was only $4.

yeah that must be great the one on my cutlass has like 5K on it lol, um yeah and trying to go through smog with a cam in my gtp will be fun too

At first I was like... :dance:

Then I kept scrolling and I was like :fap:

Both of your Olds are very nice.

IF the vac leak sound is pretty loud, it may be the PCV valve. Mine popped out and it made a loud ass hissing sound. I went ahead and replaced...it was only $4.

this is more of a metal on metal sound, i was going to get a vid this weekend and post a vid, i also want handling parts for the cutlass, i know she isnt ever going to be fast with the non turbo'd 3.1 but it was nice in the corners, might as well make it better

i know she isnt ever going to be fast with the non turbo'd 3.1

Acquire moar turbo?

t it was nice in the corners, might as well make it better

There are PLENTY of suspension mods here. BXX made some killer trailing arms, AWEB and Rocketman both make rear strut tower braces, and there are also coilover setups floating around here. The possiblities are almost endless here, just figure out how far you wanna go. :thumbsup:

welcome and i love the while letter tires on the cutlass by the way

thanks, they suck to keep clean.

and thanks virtuetovice, i will end up going deep with my cutlass, i love it too much to get rid of, my 21st birthday present was a transmission for it lol. that car has a pretty nice sounding stereo (all after market no subs) and the a/c is nice, the gtp's radio is fubar and the ac leaks lol, and i drive the gtp every day, im doing this wrong, i also have never wanted a vert cutlass more than after looking around on here for about an hour

thanks btw, im stealing your car.......... lol i love the way that thing looks

Haha, OK-- but how do they feel about cutouts in CA? :)

I like those projectors a lot better than the stock GP lights.

Believe me, after 1 year in a Michigan winter you'd be glad to live in California. I'd GLADLY take emissions requirements than have salt eat away at my car as I watch.

From looking at where you park and the size of the street...yeah..you do live in the Bay area. I've been out there a few times and I love it. I enjoy my winters too much to leave good 'ol Pennsylvania though.

Nice looking cars. Although I am not jealous of your emissions standards.

Welcome to the site man. Nice cars too especially the 64 Jetstar and I like the LED taillights and Spyder projector headlights on the GP as well it looks really good. I too have family that lives in California, but they live in Southern California.

thanks for all the compliments on my cars guys. and yeah if i lived in the snow, i would let the salt eat away at some truck lol. and yeah all my stock lights on my gp looked horrible, 3 of them had water in them, my tail lights actually cried lol. I would like to find projectors for the cutlass, but im guessing retros with the glass lens lights is all im going to get lol, also the fiance has a 2009 G6 with a 3.5, we are gm people lol