Parrot MKi9100

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed several Parrot Bluetooth pieces. If you just want Bluetooth calling you can go with the CK3000 (no display) or the CK3100 (has a display).

The MKi9200 does bluetooth calling as well as bluetooth streaming audio. It also comes with ipod, usb and aux hookups. Its really a very nice unit and pretty easy to use. I would suggest getting a T-Harness for the install so you do not have to cut and splice any wires. here is the harness for your Cutlass:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004T6QLWC/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003BH0PKO&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1W67VZJKS57NWQVD2YM3

Thanks I'm looking for the streaming & cell I think the only difference between the 9200 & 9100 is the screen & sd card option. I just want to find the best unit to do this & it looks like parrot is it.

• 1 month later...

Well I got the unit in & it works great especially the phone everybody says it sounds great. The only issue I have is the stock unit does not have an aux in so I have no L-R balance & F-R fader. The car was wired for the rear CD changer so I hardwired it in by using that adapter & now I'm wondering if I can use that as an aux in to run it through the stock unit to get my balance & fade. will pull out the schematics & maybe give it a shot.