077 on a 1st gen

Addicted to eaton

I wanna see some pictures, im looking to buy a set for my 1995, Its still in paint atm, But wheels are next then i got to drop the motor/transmission in it (might take a few years) I was thinking haveing my 5 stars polished or chrome'd But i wanna see what these look like first found a full set for 150$

after thinking more about it i think the stock polished 5 spokes will look better. might be harder to keep looking great But, i dont plan on driving the car anyways lol.

after thinking more about it i think the stock polished 5 spokes will look better. might be harder to keep looking great But, i dont plan on driving the car anyways lol.

Aren't you doing a powertrain swap on it??? Sounds like a lot of work for a lawn ornament.

Aren't you doing a powertrain swap on it??? Sounds like a lot of work for a lawn ornament.

Yes 3800. and a 6 speed. Not sure whats going on after that. Im still wondering what blower im going to use. I wanna pick up a twin screw kenne Bell and have a intercooler adapter. 2nd choice will be a 112Hybrid 3rd would be a gen v.

And im going to drive it. But not daily. like on nice summer days etc, im not going to let the paint job go to shit.