3.4 Owners will Love This

GTP207

yah i doubt you blew a 284, i raced the hell outta my motor/tranny, and its still fine.

You should reword that.... your TRANNY is fine.

i was supposed to call today for dykz34, but i ran outta time with school and the dealer so i will tommorow for you dude.

Thats cool, just lemme know what/when you find out. :)

haha. my motor is fine, get the car back tomorrow since the professional machine shop fucked up my motor. and yes, my tranny still is fine.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dykz34

• Aaron

• GTP207

• Bolt_Crank

Cool, thanks for the more info. I had always wondered how they were on the street; taking off from lights, etc. Normal day to day driving isnt affected?

I think it might require a little more throttle to take off at the lights. It is barely noticeable if it does. I do have plans for over the winter 8)

How was your motor fine when you spun two rod bearings? :roll:

whata re you smoking? i have all brand new bearings man.

*aaron kicks dykz34, making him drop his crack pipe, bottle of vodka, and whatever else fucking dykz34 up*

• 2 weeks later...

a cold air temp is a good thing.....

or do you mean pavement temp? and does an auto really have traction problems, ive never ridden in an auto 3.4 that will do more than a quick chirp off the line.

a cold air temp is a good thing.....

or do you mean pavement temp? and does an auto really have traction problems, ive never ridden in an auto 3.4 that will do more than a quick chirp off the line.

You should have rode with me at the gathering i would have broke them loose for ya :D

its nothing like you did with your 5speed but i can get them to burn about 5-10 feet(never measured)

An auto with better gearing and a high stall converter will probably smoke em up just as easily as a 5spd. 8)

I had no problems smoking the tires, when I had the stock trans either :D The track surface wasn't really warm enough for good traction. :(

sorry dave. but anna kournikova is hotter than your Z, she is now on my desktop. sorry man, but she is so fine.

yah sonyman i saw you slip them a little at the track. i wish you woulda seen the one i laid in kansas city on the way down, just ask luke, there are 2 7" black stripes for 80 feet :shock:

i wish you woulda seen the one i laid in kansas city on the way down, just ask luke, there are 2 7" black stripes for 80 feet :shock:

I saw you doing this burnout in the middle of a 4-way stop about 1hr from Springfield. And you wonder why your engine blew up.....

i dont think this is the one. it was in the middle of kansas city if i remember. and it was after a U turn, at a light, not a 4 way. i know y my motor blew. but that burnout was pretty cool

a 3.4 will run through a clutch that is raced on EVERY NOW AND THEN, so maybe once a month, at about 15k miles. my last one barely lasted me 12. im so pissed. i am now using a centerforce clutch and i dont think im gonna race it hard, maybe at the track, but thats it. the clutch is expensive, and hard to fix.