Question .....89-92 STE

Gearhead43

Anyone who has the owners manual for the 89-92 STE..

Could you please look at the listing of the fuses and tell me what is controlled by:

TL1 Fuse

TL2 Fuse

Thanks,

The DIC????????

What about Tail lights??? .. yes!!! I need the STE Stop lights, the rear parking lights, and the tail lights wiring.....

I will probably need the front center bar lighting, Headlights, and front parking lights as well..

Email them to Gearhead43@prodigy.net

Thanks,

are you haveing lighting issues??

I replaced all the wires in MY ste just to find out that I needed to Just jump wires at the Dic control moduale**spelling** its in the Dash above the glove box you need to remove the GB to get to it....

but Im sure you alreaddy looked there...the wire on one side matches the wires on the other how ever they may be different colors on each side...just test there first before ripping everything apart...and waisting 400+ $ like I did...

are you haveing lighting issues??

Jeorge,

NO. I am attempting to install the fully functional STE DIC in my 89 2 door GP...So that all the extra icons work correctly.

Thats why I need the Electrical Schematics If some one would send em my way.

Thanks,

ahh...well I'll talk to my Friend and see if his scanner is working I have the STE book for 90 ste..PM me your email address. and I will post here if its working and you should expect an email

By the way, it's the '90-'92 Grand Prix STE. The '89 was the Pontiac 6000, the last year the 6000 received the STE package (all 1,376 of which came standard with full time AWD). :P

• 2 weeks later...