Hello from Central Pennsylvania!!!!

Selfish

Hi every body!!! My name is Dane. New to the forum but not the W-Body platform or the online community. I'm also on http://www.GPONA.com, http://www.grandprix.net and several other forums under "StreetShaker" (already in use around here I guess???). My Forum Alias is the name of my pride and joy 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. 175k and still runs awesome!!! My first W-Body was a 1997 GTP Coupe, best $500 I ever spent!!! Times changed and before you know it, A KID!!! So while weeding through many NEW cars figuring out what I liked, I ended up with my GTP Sedan. Style, comfort, speed and functionality all in one? SOLD!!! Anyways. Enough of the ramblings. Heres some pics! No current ones as of right now, car is getting ready to undergo some cosmetic surgery as well as a possible facelift. Mods to date are:

Custom Home Depot CAI

2 chamber welded mufflers, no res, Vibrant Oval/Slant tips

Sony XPLOD/Lightning Audio speakers

Rear door light LED's

GMPP STB's with DR Custom parts brackets

Custom trunk lights

Engine cover is painted "Rose Black Metallic"

Stainless Steel coolant overflow

DR Custom Parts billet arrowhead

Pilot fogs

Wing lift mod

And of course its de-badged.

100_0521.jpg

100_0522.jpg

100_0526.jpg

100_0523.jpg

Looks super clean! Can you take some pics of how the interior leds look? That sounds like a very interesting mod... Also if you need any parts I have a for sale thread

Edited by AL

Super nice looking car! Welcome. Another PA member? Just goes to show you that Pennsylvania dominates :lol:

You've got quite a few fellow members out here to the west especially...

Those pics are from 2009. The evening after I pulled off a 1st place win in the local car show. It looks pretty much the same. I drive it everyday for now. I'm actually perusing a few older w-bodies to undertake DD duties. I have a whole nother front clip to go on it as well as a few parts. I always keep my car as clean as I can. It's filthy filthy dirty at this very moment and needs some love. I was unemployed for a while so the car suffered. Now that I'm actually MAKING money again its getting a full restoration and will be kept forever. Has a story and sentimental value to me so.... yea. Haha.