Ok im getting tired of trying

4-4-2

After my unfortunate run in w/ the law resulting in a DUI my car is F()C%ed as long as i drive it everyday the battery is fine but if i lay off it for one day the battery goes deader than a dornail. Alt is fine And im completely stumped?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It possible to have one or more of the following:

a.) a short electrical leak in the system

b.) old - age battery that cannot hold a charge

c.) dried out wet cells (re-fill with distilled water)

Check the obvious, even the little things can make the biggest problems.

- Erik

I agree with Erik. Check the battery. This would happen to my TGP. It would start fine one weekend. Then I would let it sit in the garage for a week, and it wouldn't have any juice the next weekend. I replaced the battery and everything has been fine since :)

not to freak you out, but this happened to my Cutlass Ciera and it wasn't an easy fix. the car had a short in the electrical system and even with a good battery and alternator i'd have massive problems. i just ended up trading the car in.. for another GM of course :lol: .

good luck. hope it's just the battery.

My mechanic had a problem with a Dodge Caravan over the course of like 6 months that would just "die" randomly, while running. He fondly called it, "wonder bus"

Had to call in a guy with some pretty screamin' electrical diagnostic equipment to log voltage levels over time and such at various points in the engine. Ended up being a "slightly" corroded ground cable.

The strangest things sometimes.......