Changing front facia

GrandPrix34

yeah, show us the pics! in ya'lls opinion, wat do you think looks better...the light bar setup or the coupe setup? i wanted to get the front facia of a 91 for my 93 so i could put the 91 body kit from *damn, forgot name of bodykit designer*

http://www.w-body.com/upgrades/body-grandprix1.html

by the way, check out this body kit...

http://aed.homeip.net/gp.php

who likes fried rice?

yeah theres a really nice fixed up prix around the area but wat i like is the front facia versus my light bar...so wat you think, miniquads or stay in lighbar mode?

I got a front bumper cover from a 1996 GTP if any ones actually thinking about doing this...... its white with minor Fixable damage.

drop me a pm on here or the efi boards if your interested....

I have always liked the miniquads better, but on gps like the TGP the regular old style lights look good too, expecially cuz they have real (yellow) foglights in the middle. The one lighting setup i cant stand is the old fart one on the 4-door GPs with the lightbar going all the way across. looks like they bit off the mercury sable and nissan quest.

I like the lightbar. It's space-age looking and cool.

But then I had a Mercury Sable when I turned 16, and I loved it. I actually picked it out when my parents offered to buy me a cheap used car.

But then I have an affinity for old fart mobiles. I have loved classic Cadillacs since Jr. high. :oops:

:werd: well i guess if thats ur pref then thats cool. I know people wonder why i love GP's so much. To be honest id rather drive a pos beat up gp than any civic,integra or RSX or tool-mobile any day. eveyone and their grandma owns one. it makes me sick